15-18 August 2013 - Laughton Lodge, Laughton, near Lewes, East Sussex
- Welcome to Tribal Earth Summer Gathering 2013
- Workshops include:
- Drumming with Afrikaya
- Morning Yoga with Katz
- Salsa with Tatiana
- Kirtan with Nikki Slade
- Indian Singing with Storme
- African Rhythms Massage with Marcus
- A Journey in Sound with Katie Rose
- Kaya Drumming with Alex Miles
- Woodland Craft at Knighty's Forest School
- Kalima Dance Theatre
- Bee Keeping
- Learn to Play the Kora
- Tai Chi with Matt every morning
- Pranayama with Sangeeta every morning
- Chocolate Making with Tamara
- Chai Paul's Laughter Workshops
- Indian Dance with Sarra and Nick
- Michael Ormiston and Candida Valentino
- Movement Medicine with Keef Miles
- Drum Circle with Kaya Drums
- Sarah and Storme's Amazing Sound Bath
- Tribal Choir with Hannah Rose
- Return to the Beloved
- Mindfulness Meditation with Zoe
- Shakuhatchi Meditation
- And much much more ……..
We are now on site for what will be another amazing Tribal Earth. You can still buy four day passes, family tickets or day tickets online however we won't be able to send your tickets out now. But do not panic! Just bring along your PayPal receipt and you're in. Or pay on the day. See you in the Tribal Earth field. xxx
Tribal Earth is a beautiful community gathering with around 500 people of all ages coming together every year. We're planning this year's great event at this very moment, so keep checking the website for the full lineup.
Live Saturday Night at
Tribal Earth 2013
Live Music @ Tribal Earth
Duncan Disorderly and the Scallywags
The Devine Family
Michael Ormiston & Candida Valentino
Heal the Last Stand
King Size Slim
Hundreds of people join in the opening ceremony as we welcome in the spirit of Tribal Earth and light a fire that burns for the whole gathering.
Every year the profits of Tribal Earth are given to a very special charity helping to house and educate street kids in Nepal. Over the years Tribal Earth money has been used to repair the school bus and to help pay for children go through schooling enabling them to go to university in India. Charity No. 1110469 - More
Join Nikki Slade and a host of amazing people hosting our Tribal Workshops - all day, every day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Tribal Earth Poilicy
Tribal Earth has a no drugs policy and asks all guests to be responsible and discreet with alcohol respecting others enjoying the camp. As this is a family gathering sorry we do not allow dogs onto the site.
Tribal Earth is organised by a group of dedicated volunteers made up of a shared chairmanship role and a committee. Tribal Earth is a non profit organisation with spare funds donated to charity.